You have a passion for fashion, you are dedicated and like to evolve in a fast paced environment? At Zara, we believe that our greatest assets are the people working in our stores. Our Department Managers are deeply involved in the visual presentation and allocation of the product. Our team of designers are waiting and expecting feedback and comments from the Managers and there are always new items in the store. If you are looking for a career in retail, opportunities for growth and new challenges, Zara is looking for you!
We are currently seeking dynamic, self-motivated and sales driven people with a passion for visual merchandising. Applicants must enjoy working in a team environment. You'll have the support of a working team and the open, flexible communication policy of the INDITEX group. Your sense of independence and ability to make decisions as well as your knowledge of management, product, and retail in the world of fashion will help you.
Job description for Department Manager:
· Supervising the commercial and sales team in their department
· Confirming the orders correctly as well as taking calculated risk concerning upcoming collections based on clientele and location in order to maximize sales in womenswear
· Ensuring that merchandising and image meet Zara standards
· Organizing sales team and HR activities for the department
· Respecting and reinforcing LP and Health & Safety policies and procedures in the store
· Leading by example and offering the best customer service possible
Applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
· 2 years + retail management and visual merchandising experience
· Team builder with a marked sense of customer service
Zara offers a competitive package as well as a comprehensive benefits package. We are looking for candidates that want to contribute to the financial success of the company. We are looking for candidates who are fashion-oriented and responsible; creative, who have imagination and passion for fashion and that are up to date with the latest trends.
We want you on our team!
- Wednesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am - 8:00pm
- Friday 11:00am - 8:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Heritage Day - Aug. 2, 2021 11:00am - 6:00pm