KEY HOLDER (SALES SUPERVISOR)
Michael Kors has joined with Jimmy Choo and Versace over the last year and is now the 3rd largest luxury group in the world known as Capri Holdings.
WHO YOU ARE:
Our contributors at Michael Kors are stylish, fashion forward individuals who have a drive to achieve results and a passion for customer engagement. As a Key Holder, you are an elevated team player with the ability to multitask while prioritizing the customer experience. You will work in a fun, inspiring and rewarding environment with opportunities for development and growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Drive results through delivering an elevated customer experience
· Perform key opening and closing duties and operational tasks with excellence.
· Demonstrate flexibility and desire for individual growth in a fast-paced store environment.
· Foster customer relationships by continually developing knowledge of current trends and styling techniques.
· Empower team to ensure the highest level of customer service standards while exercising leadership and multi-tasking capabilities.
· Build a client book through establishing client relationships to drive additional traffic and create client engagement
· Drive Omni channel sales by utilizing all available tools and technology
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE:
· 2+ years of relevant retail experience
WE'D LOVE TO SEE:
· A self-starter with the desire to mentor and develop personal leadership qualities
· Energetic, motivated and engaging; a true brand ambassador with a love for fashion
· Knowledge of clienteling with the ability to build lasting customer relationships
· Customer service obsessed; ability to sell with a passion for styling and love for fashion
· Technologically savvy individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
· Cross-Brand Discount
· Flexible schedule
· Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, Versace)
· Exclusive Employee Sales
· Clothing Allotment
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V
Accommodations for applicants, including applicants with disabilities, are available in all aspects of the Company's selection and recruitment process, upon request. If you require any form of accommodation, please contact the Human Resources department at [email protected] .
Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready-to-wear. His namesake company, established in 1981, produces a range of products under his signature Michael Kors Collection and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These products include accessories, footwear, watches, jewelry, men's and women's ready-to-wear, eyewear and a full line of fragrance products.
Michael Kors stores are operated, either directly or through licensing partners, in some of the most prestigious cities in the world, including New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro.
Behind this burgeoning empire stands a singular designer with an innate sense of glamour and an unfailing eye for timeless chic. Michael Kors has won numerous accolades within the fashion industry, been honored for his philanthropy, and earned the respect and affection of millions. Wholly dedicated to a vision of style that is as sophisticated as it is indulgent, as iconic as it is modern, he has created an enduring luxury lifestyle empire with a global reach.
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 11, 2021 11:00am - 6:00pm