The Keyholder reports to the Store Manager and supports the management team in all the essential duties which contribute to the efficient and profitable operation of the store, in accordance with the Company policies and procedures.
When acting as Manager on Duty, the Keyholder oversees the sales and customer service in the store. He/She leads by example in providing exceptional customer service and demonstrating brand selling skills in order to maximize sales and optimize the customer experience in the store.
He/She ensures that all elements of the Groupe Dynamite brand image and visual presentation requirements are understood and adhered to by the team.
Qualifications & competencies:
- 6 months retail management experience;
- High school diploma;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Energetic and motivated;
- Ability to resolve problems;
- Ability to coach and monitor;
- Team player;
- Understanding of fashion trends an asset;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Good Friday - April 19, 2019 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday - April 20, 2019 9:30am - 7:00pm
- Easter Sunday - April 21, 2019 11:00am - 6:00pm
- Easter Monday - April 22, 2019 11:00am - 6:00pm