POSTED March 30th, 2015
POSTED February 27th, 2015
SPRING FLING CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Any Alberta resident 18 years of age or over is eligible to win, except the employees and intermediate families of Ivanhoe Cambridge Inc, Creekwood, or its affiliates, partners and sponsors, Southgate Centre tenants, employees, advertising agency and consultants, and other sponsors.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. By entering the “Spring Fling” Twitter contest, the entrant hereby agrees and consents to the terms and conditions of this contest.
4. The contest period is from February 28 – March 22, 2015
5. To enter the Spring Fling contest, the entrant must:
* Visit Southgate Centre from February 28 to March 17, and/or the Edmonton Home and Garden Show from March 19 – 22 and take a photo of at least one of the four dining and fashion vignettes on display.
* Tweet the photo and include @southgatecentre and @lifeincreekwood, with the hashtag #YEGSpringFling
6. An entrant may enter the contest once per day until March 22, 2015.
7. The photo submitted must be an original photo taken by the entrant, and not copied or duplicated online or from another entrant or post.
8. On the week of March 22, one winner will be randomly selected out of all the Twitter entries received from February 28 to March 22, and they will win the grand prize of a $1000 Southgate gift card. The grand prize is valued at $1000.
9. Every week, a Crate and Barrel prize will be randomly awarded to the previous week’s submissions. A weekly prize will be randomly awarded on March 2, March 9, March 16 and March 23.
10. An entrant is eligible to win only one out of the four weekly prizes.
11. Should an entrant win a weekly prize, he/she would also be eligible to win the grand prize.
11. All winners will be contacted via Twitter.
12. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions. Prizes may not be sold or bartered.
13. Southgate Centre reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prizes for prizes of equal of greater value if the Grand Prize or Weekly Prizes as described cannot be awarded for any reason.
14. Southgate Centre reserves the right to disqualify an entrant of the contest at any time should they not fulfil any requirements of the contest.
15. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, the potential winner must first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question. Before being awarded the prize, the potential winner will be required to sign a Contest Release Form. Winner shall authorize the release of their name and photograph for advertising and publicity relating to the contest.
16. In the event that a potential winner is not eligible, cannot be contacted by Southgate Centre by March 31, 2015, does not correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question, or does not sign the Contest Release form, Southgate Centre shall have the right to disqualify that potential winner and to draw an alternate potential winner.
17. All entries and photos become the property of Southgate Centre.
18. Rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.
19. Southgate Centre management decisions are final.