“Spoken From the Heart” Valentine’s Day Contest
Rules and Regulations
1. Any Canadian resident 18 years of age or over is eligible to win, except the employees and intermediate families of Ivanhoe Cambridge Inc, Maison Birks, Eveline Charles, State and Main Kitchen Bar, or its affiliates, Southgate Centre tenants, employees, advertising agency and consultants, and other sponsors.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. To enter the “Spoken From the Heart” contest, customers must:
a) Become a fan of Southgate Centre’s Facebook page
b) Enter the following information online: First Name, Last Name, Postal Code, Email, and Phone Number
c) Create a custom “sweetheart” through the “Spoken From the Heart” Facebook application.
d) Share your “sweetheart” and the app on social media (Facebook and/or Twitter) or email.
e) Once a “sweetheart” is shared through social media or email as per above, the entrant will automatically receive one entry into this contest.
4. The Contest Period opens on Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 10:00AM (MST) and closes Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 11:59PM (MST)
5. Customers can enter to win once per day from February 3, 2015 to February 14, 2015 for a total of up to 12 times.
6. Any entries deemed inappropriate or vulgar by Southgate Centre will be immediately disqualified from the contest.
7. Entrants are eligible to complete a contest entry on their behalf only, and not for other friends, families, or other persons not present at time of entry.
8. A random draw will take place on February 17, 2015 from all digital entries received during the Contest Period. The first (1) digital entry drawn that fulfils all the eligibility criteria will win the Grand Prize of the “Spoken From the Heart” contest. The odds of winning the prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
9. The Grand Prize consists of a Les Plaisirs de Birks™ heart diamond pendant, two 45-minute relaxation massage treatments at Eveline Charles (Southgate location), an Eveline Charles Valentine’s gift set, and a $100 gift card to State and Main restaurant. This total grand prize package is valued at $1390 (CDN).
10. The gift certificates and gift cards received as part of this grand prize may be subject to expiry dates from participating retailers. Services or purchases must be redeemed from these retailers before such expiry dates to receive their prize(s).
11. The contest prizes cannot be returned for cash or exchanged.
12. Southgate Centre reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute any of the prizes for a prize of equal or greater value if the grand prize as described cannot be awarded for any reason.
13. Proof of identification from the winner must be provided upon request. Before being awarded the prize, the potential winner will be required to sign a Contest Release Form. By signing this notice, you are verifying receipt of your prize. Winner shall authorize the release of their name and photograph for advertising and publicity relating to the contest.
14. In the event that a potential winner does not meet all the eligibility requirements, cannot be contacted by Southgate Centre by February 28, 2015, or does not sign the Contest Release form, Southgate Centre shall have the right to disqualify that potential winner and to draw an alternate potential winner.
15. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions are permitted. Prizes may not be sold or bartered.
16. By entering the “Spoken From the Heart” contest, the entrant agrees and consents to the terms and conditions of the contest.
17. All entries become the property of Southgate Centre.
18. Rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.
19. Southgate Centre management decisions are final.
20. The “Spoken From the Heart’ contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with, Facebook.
21. By participating in the “Spoken from the Heart” contest, users are providing information to Southgate Centre, and not to Facebook.
22. Southgate Centre does not encourage and shall have no liability for the submission of any content (“Third Party Content”) to the Southgate Centre (“Page”) which infringes the rights of any third party, violates any law or other legal authority, is false and/or misleading in any manner or fails to comply with Facebook’s Terms and Conditions. By viewing the Page, you acknowledge that any content uploaded by anyone other than Southgate Centre is the creation/views/responsibility of the submitter, and not Southgate Centre.
23. Submission of any Third Party Content grants Southgate Centre and its agents an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual, license and right to publish, use, publicly perform such content, or any idea contained therein, or any portion thereof, in any way, in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed, without territorial, time or other limitation, for commercial, advertising/promotional or any other purposes, without consideration to the submitter.