1. No purchase necessary.
2. Any Canadian resident 18 years of age or over is eligible to win, except the employees and intermediate families of Ivanhoe Cambridge Inc, ReidBuilt Homes, or its affiliates, Southgate Centre tenants and retailers, employees, creative agency and consultants, and other sponsors.
3. The contest period opens on Monday, December 8, 2014 at 9:30am (MST) and closes on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 at 10pm (MST).
4. To enter the “Our Favourite Things” contest, customers must:
a) Take a photo with their smartphone or phone or other electronic device of a product or fashion outfit on display at the “Our Favourite Things” display at Centre Court, or one of their own recently-purchased products (purchased from December 8 – 23, 2014) or fashion item from Southgate retailers on the table provided at the display.
b) Post the photo directly onto the Southgate Centre Facebook page at www.facebook.com/southgatecentre and include the hashtag #WishesHaveWings, OR:
c) Tweet the photo on Twitter and include @southgatecentre and the contest hashtag #WishesHaveWings, OR:
d) Post the photo onto Instagram and include @southgatecentre and the contest hashtag #WishesHaveWings
5. Customers may enter the contest once per day (up to 16 times total) at Southgate Centre, using a different product or fashion outfit on display, or something they have purchased from Southgate each time they submit an entry, and photographed within our display on the provided table. All photo entries must include the contest hashtag #WishesHaveWings
6. When posting a photo entry with Twitter or Instagram, entrants must ensure their privacy settings are turned to “public” in order for the contest managers to view and verify your entry for the duration of the contest period.
7. Photos must only include products or clothing featured at the “Our Favourite Things” display or of another item, product, or fashion piece they have recently purchased from Southgate retailers from December 8 – 23, 2014, and photographed on the table provided at the “Our Favourite Things” display in order to qualify.
8. The grand prize consists of $5000 in Southgate gift cards and 5000 Air Miles courtesy of ReidBuilt Homes. The approximate value of the grand prize is $6400.
9. One grand prize winner will be randomly selected from all of the social media photo entries by January 5, 2015. The winner will be contacted by phone.
10. Other retailer prizes from the “Our Favourite Things” display will be randomly awarded to other entrants and will be contacted by phone.
11. Prizes cannot be returned for cash or exchanged.
12. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions. Prizes may not be sold or bartered.
13. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. Before being award the prize, the potential winner will be required to sign a Contest Release Form. By signing this notice, the potential winner will verify receipt of the prize. The winner(s) shall authorize the release of their name and photograph for advertising, social media posting, and publicity relating to the contest.
14. In the event that a potential winner is not eligible, cannot be contacted by Southgate Centre by January 31, 2015, or does not sign the Contest Release form, Southgate shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner and to draw an alternate potential winner.
15. By entering the “Our Favourite Things” contest the entrant agrees and consents to the terms and conditions of this contest.
16. Rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.
17. Southgate Centre does not encourage and shall have no liability for the submission of any content (“Third Party Content”) to the Southgate Centre social media pages (“Facebook Page” or “Twitter account” or “Instagram page”) which infringes the rights of any third party, violates any law or other legal authority, is false and/or misleading in any manner or fails to comply with the Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram Terms and Conditions. By viewing the Page, you acknowledge that any content uploaded by anyone other than Southgate Centre is the creation or views or responsibility of the submitter, and not Southgate Centre.
18. A customer can also request a paper ballot into the contest at Guest Services. Limit of one entry per day until December 23. The customer must write at the back of the entry form a description of one of their ‘Favourite Things’ at our centre court display.
19. Southgate Centre management decisions are final.